Southampton Garage Repairs
Many homeowners in Southampton, New York live busy lives. The have families to take care of, work hard at their jobs, and take pride in their homes. It’s not hard to believe that the maintenance and repair of a garage door can easily fall to the bottom on a list of things to do. The truth is, the average resident opens and closes their garage door over 1500 times a year. That being said, it’s safe to say that the consistent use makes the garage door an asset to homes everywhere. Ignoring signs of malfunction and damage can ultimately lead to even more costly repairs and the potential replacement of a door. Taking some time to keep up with routine maintenance and annual tune-ups can significantly help preserve a garage door’s function and keep it looking sharp throughout its lifetime.
The Importance of Garage Door Repair
- Safety- A malfunctioning garage door can quickly become a safety risk, especially if you have young children and pets. It’s the largest and heaviest, moving part of your home. Prevent entrapment and other injuries by tackling the issue.
- Security- Many Southampton homeowners use their garage doors as their primary entrance and exit point of their homes. A damaged, or broken door can be a beacon for unwanted intruders. Fixing your door will help protect your family, home, and valuables.
- Value- Your garage door accounts for 30% of your residence’s curbside appeal. Fixing up your door can raise your home’s value by between 1%-4%.
- Convenience- Being that many people access their home through their garage, a door that needs repairs can become a burden. Noise can be a nuisance, and maintenance can become quite time consuming. Taking care of the problem will have you enjoying the benefits of your automatic garage door opener in no time.
- Money- Putting off the repair of your garage door, over time can create even more issues. This can result in extremely costly repairs, or even complete replacement of your door.
- Energy- A properly insulated and functioning garage door is known to save you money on your energy bills. A broken door that doesn’t close properly, or wont open at all will allow unwanted elements into your garage which can cause your energy bills to go up.
- Time- The last thing anyone wants to do is spend unnecessary amounts of time attempting to rig or fiddle with their garage door. Calling in the professionals will fix the issue and have you back to your normal routine.
- Weather- Code approved, wind resistant garage doors are popular in areas with extreme weather. They can significantly protect your home from damage. A broken door can’t properly serve its purpose. Help prevent devastation by keeping your garage door in good condition.
- Appeal- You work hard to provide for your family and take pride in your home. Your garage door is responsible for 1/3 of your residence’s exterior. Preserve its longevity and keep it looking fresh with routine maintenance and repairs.
- Insurance- A reliable garage door with an updated system can be extremely beneficial when it comes to homeowner’s insurance. The enhanced safety, value, and security can be helpful when applying and even lower existing payments.
Bring in the Professionals
If you live in Southampton and are in need of garage door repair, maintenance, installation, or replacement, call the team at Southampton Garage Repair Company, Above & Beyond Garage Doors. This Long Island based company is fully licensed, insured, and expertly trained in a wide variety of garage door brands, styles, and systems to provide you with the smooth, quality service that you deserve. Southampton Garage Repair Company, Above & Beyond Garage Doors offers a 24 hour line for emergencies, and gives free estimates to ensure fair pricing. Appointments are made at the customer’s convenience and trucks arrive fully equipped for hassle free, same day service. Call Above & Beyond Garage Doors at 631-736-0369 and visit us at AboveBeyondGarageDoors.com for more information.
( out of 5 )
Comments about our Garage Door Installation service:
Great job and fair prices installing new garage doors.
Always answers the phone with any problems with friendly and helpful staff. Quick response to come and check the problem out!! Nothing but positive experiences with them. Would highly recommend!
( out of 5 )
Comments about our Garage Door Repair service:
Came when they said they would, reasonable, great customer service!
in Middle Island, NY
( out of 5 )
Comments about our Garage Door Repair service:They were easy to deal with, professional and efficient. I needed one spring replaced which they were willing to do but recommended that they replace the springs in pairs. They were more than willing to go with whatever my decision was. No pressure. They give a One year warranty on their work. They were fast with minimal noise as I had a sleeping child and that was important to me. I highly recommend them.
in Coram, NY, NY
( out of 5 )
Comments about our Garage Door Repair service:Was very accommodating. Included some extras for no charge. Even synched my truck for me.
in Northport, NY, NY
( out of 5 )
Comments about our Garage Door Repair service:Prompt courteous and skilled persons! I would use them again