Steel Raised Panel
If it’s a traditional look that you desire to match the personal aesthetics of your home, then a steel raised panel garage door is the perfect fit for you. These classic doors feature panels with raised sections as a decorative element. Many options are available to complement the architecture and appearance of any style home. Whether your residence features modern flare or rustic charm, there’s plenty possibilities that will emphasize the look of your choosing. Handpick flush, recessed, or raised panel designs with short or long panels. Single, double, and triple layer sandwich construction allow the option of an insulated or non-insulated door. A steel raised panel door offers depth and distinction that is sure to enhance the curb appeal of any residence. They can be painted in an array of unique colors and accessorized with custom window frames and hardware. There are many benefits of choosing a steel raised panel door. It maintains its clean, classic quality look of wood but can stand up to the elements without cracking, warping, chipping, or rotting thanks to the strength of steel. Not only are these doors affordable and low maintenance, but they are durable, long lasting and increase the safety and security of your abode.
General Doors' collection provides the traditional raised-panel style garage door in a wide range of construction and design options, allowing you to take the time-tested, classic garage door look and make it your own.
- Short, long and flush panel steel garage doors.
- Durable steel garage doors available in 3, 2 or 1-layer construction.
- Insulation options include 2" or 1-3/8" polyurethane, 2" or 1-3/8" polystyrene or 1-5/16" vinyl backed polystyrene insulation available. Insulated door R-values from 6.3 to 18.4.
- The steel skins are protected by the use of a tough, layered coating system, which includes a hot-dipped galvanized layer and baked-on primer and top coat.
- Reinforcement product available for high wind load applications.
- Available in short and long raised panel design options. The three-layer Premium doors have a defined Elegant raised panel design.
- 14 factory finish paint colors available, including Standard White, Mocha Brown, Classic Cherry Finish and more.
- A wide variety of window options are available, including decorative, architectural, and double-top window sections.
- Multiple glass options available including acrylic, insulated, frosted, seeded, rain and obscure.
- Window grilles are removable for easy cleaning.