A design mimicking carriage house doors has become popular since about 2002, and many manufacturers clad the exterior of a steel door with composite, vinyl boards, or DecamTrim to give it the appearance of wood. A more economical alternative for garage doors is steel stamped construction.
- Beaded panel design
- Swing panel arrangement with exclusive center bead
- Finely detailed woodgrain texture
- 26 gauge hot-dipped galvanized steel skins
- Durable 2-coat baked-on polyester paint finish on both sides of door
- Sandwich-type construction with 1-3/8” polystyrene insulation (R=6.7)
- Double tongue and groove joint for tight seal between sections
- Thermal Break between steel skins
- Heavy duty hardware and standard design full leaf hinges
- Heavy duty track with our exclusive elliptical curve for smooth operation
- Replaceable bottom vinyl weather strip
- Limited lifetime warranty against rust-through on door sections
Short Panel Lites
Long Panel Lites
8',9', or 10' x 7'
12',14', or 15' x 7'
16', or 18' x 7'
|550||Polystyrene/Vinyl Back||6.17||15 Year|
Nylon rollers for quiet performance
Standard Raised Panel